Thursday, July 31, 2008

Literary Guild for Sociopath Serial Killers; Dick Masterbate



Tra la la, I was merrily skipping along. I was reading the thoughts of my dearest and queerest, no not really, well maybe if she's drunk, uh huh, my fav fag hag Babz at Dirty Bitch Society.

I read a past post about this guy Dick of Men are Better Than Women. Apparently Babz has tangled with this piece of shit in the past. Oh he just don't know cause if Babz really got hold of him, well his feelings would really get hurt.

This guy made my asshole pucker.

I mean I found myself reading his lame ass bullshit
and that of his butt buddies and I've never read so much crap in all my life. I'm not taking up for Babs as she can do quite well on her own. This guy is a certified weirdo and unfortunately he's even been on the Dr. Phil Show.

I read some of his stuff and it's really sickening, especially some of the comments. If you ask me, it's a Literary Guild for Sociopath Serial Killers. Watch the video and see if you don't get the same urge to fuck his mouth, like I did? I get first fornication!! Who's next????????

No comments: